The Fort Worth Police Benevolent Association provides the following benefits to current members, both active and retired.
- The Association shall pay a “Line of Duty” and Accidental Death while Off Duty death benefit of $40,000 to the listed beneficiary(s).
- The Association shall pay the amount of $30,000 to the listed beneficiary(s) of any Active Member upon confirmation of the members passing.
- The Association shall pay the amount of $10,000 to the listed beneficiary(s) of any Retired Member upon confirmation of the members passing.
The Secretary/Treasurer shall assist the beneficiary in this process once they are contacted. Please refer to the “Contact” page.
- The Association may assist any member who is in good standing, both active and retired, who is in need of financial assistance due to illness or other unexpected circumstance.
- This benefit is a privilege of membership; however it is not a right. All applications are reviewed by the Board for approval.
Please contact the Secretary/Treasurer for questions and assistance. You will find the application for financial assistance on the “Resources” page.